Homespun plaids, prints, solids, and tickings: ALL our quilt-shop-quality 100% cotton fabrics have been marked down to only $2.99 per half yard! I'm looking to close out much of these mostly discontinued fabrics to make room for NEW fabrics coming soon, so stock up and save big! The best part is, our every-day discounts still apply: So the more you buy, the higher percentage you can save... if you order over $75 worth, our shopping cart will automatically reduce your purchase by 20%; so you could pay only $2.40 per half yard for these fabrics: That's only $4.80 a yard!!!
I really want to close out as much of these fabrics as I can, so take advantage THROUGH THIS WEEKEND ONLY on this incredible sale and stock up. We both benefit: I make room for the new fabrics we have coming in, and you can stock your stash and save big-time! :-)
This Way to the Big Cotton-Fabric Sale!
Have fun shopping! :-)
Holy moly!
-
I am back to cleaning my attic, a task started about a year and a half ago
that fell to the wayside. The things I have found are definitely a trip
down m...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment