Friday, January 14, 2011

Remodeling Time!

Okay... so, as you can tell, I have no clue as to how you gals are making your blogs look so fabulous! And while I used to consider myself a self-taught whiz with good old HTML coding... well, that was then. Now, there seems to be all this "new stuff" that this old dog just hasn't learned.

Clearly, I'm in the midst of trying to fix up this poor blog. And yep, it's gonna take me some time and effort to figure it all out and get it looking the way I want it to look. For one thing, this newfangled template I've just changed it to is supposed to be a 3-column... and I'm only seeing 2 so far. Don't give up on me, though! With time, and plenty of trial and error, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. And, just in case anyone cares to share a site with tips, or some pointers of your own, or what-have-you, may I say in advance, it would be most humbly appreciated! Thank you!

As for our store, we're still adding new goodies here and there. I listed a few new wool felt patterns the other day, and we have some fabulous new patterns coming soon from Sweet Meadows Farm, so be on the lookout for those to be listed on our site very soon! Oh, and don't forget: If you haven't already done so, please be sure to visit our Facebook Page and click to "Like" us! :-) I recently posted a request with some options I've put up for your votes, and all the input you folks are willing to give is appreciated! We quite often ask our Facebook followers for their opinions and suggestions regarding the goodies we add to our store inventory, and we'd love and appreciate your ideas as well! :-)

Best Always,
Jodi

3 comments:

  1. I have a lovely lady who helps me with mine
    http://www.amybug.com/

    Also can you tell me how I add my patterns to your site ?

    thanks
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi. I sent you 3 emails, in hopes of offering some new designer help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi, I'm new to this blog stuff but I learned a lot from the graphic fairy I get backgrounds from her. I also learned you have to remember to hit that little save button every time you change something. I'm seeing 3 columns on your site you just don't have anything in the left column. Good Luck! Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete