Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!

I am so looking forward to a wonderful, joyous, prosperous new year, filled with love, laughter, light, and hope! :-)

We had a wonderful Christmas with our eldest son and his girlfriend visiting from Portland. They spent 4 days with us, and we went out to a nice dinner, and saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie... visited, laughed, watched T.V., ate way too much, opened gifts, and had a fantastic visit. I only wish our youngest son could have joined us as well, but he had to work the day before and the day after Christmas, so the trip to Bend would have been too far for just the day. I understand; I just miss him! But at least one of our boys, and his girlfriend (whom we absolutely adore), were here with us.

The kids headed back over the mountains on Tuesday, and I've been working hard ever since, listing a bunch of new items on Hannah's PinKeep, as well as doing some site clean-up and reorganizing. I've added optional links for viewing all the patterns grouped both by the designers and by seasons/holidays. I think this will be a well-received addition; especially with the huge number of patterns we're up to now! And, I still have several boxes stacked next to my computer, just waiting for the contents to be sorted and listed as well. Looks like I'll be adding more new goodies every day for quite awhile yet! What a great way to ring in the new year. :-)

Oh, and one more thing: In case you weren't already aware, Hannah's offers some impressive discounts on all our products to our fellow online retailers who sell their own patterns and/or handmade wares! Check out the link entitled "Discounts (D.A.D. Club)" when you next visit us. Happy, Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!
    Hope you find many joys throughout the new year!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over to thank you for following my blog - especially when I have failed miserably to keep it up to date. A very happy New year to you and yours. Irene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both -- and I hope each of you have an amazing new year, filled with love, joy, prosperity, good health, and hope. :-)

    ReplyDelete