Monday, December 12, 2011

I've been such a good girl! :-)

I spent the entire weekend listing new patterns (from Penny Lane and Stacy Nash Primitives) and DMC flosses. That, and working on a big candle order I received from my other site, Autumn Comforts. And I have a bunch of boxes and packages sitting here next to me, waiting to be opened and the contents listed for sale as well; more patterns from Sweet Meadows Farm and Pineberry Lane, more cross-stitch linen from Wichelt ... AND, I just placed my first order with Moda/United Notions! My little store is filling up so nicely! Receiving all of these goodies to make available to all of you is so much fun; all these boxes and packages arrive, and it really feels just like Christmas! :-)

Here are just a couple of the adorable Christmas patterns I now have in stock (along with all the supplies to make them!):

Snow Babies Penny Rug Candle Mat & Mitten Ornies Pattern
This cutie is from Penny Lane Primitives, and it's available for only $8.50. And, I carry all the WoolFelt and flosses (along with Chenille needles and an assortment of really cute needlework scissors!) you'll need to make it.

12 Days of Christmas Sewing Roll Pattern
From Stacy Nash Primitives, this beautiful sewing roll pattern is ready to order for only $10.00, and I have all the flosses, a nice assortment of linen, and some beautiful wool fabrics and cotton homespuns available for making it as well.

I'd love for you to stop by Hannah's PinKeep soon (and often) to see all the great goodies I have in stock... and there is much more to come! :-)

Happy Holidays,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment