Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy December!

I'm really proud of myself lately! ;-) I've been working quite a bit on adding lots of new goodies to my inventory. Got a shipment of some beautiful Shetland wools the other day, and they're now listed and ready to order. I'm working on adding DMC flosses (not the entire palette, but a good portion of them; I'll be avoiding the overly bright colors and sticking with those that work for more primitive-style projects), and today I decided to go ahead and list patterns by other designers again after all. I know... I'd had delusions of grandeur that I was going to finish up a few new patterns of my own every week! And nope, that's just not happening (but don't give up on me completely! There will still be a new one from time to time). So since it turns out that I do NOT actually have super powers when it comes to getting my pattern designs put together and listed for sale, I've re-listed some various patterns I still had in stock, and I've ordered more from 3 different designers so far, with others to come soon.

I hope you all have wonderful plans for Christmas and will be spending it with loved ones. It seems our youngest son has to work both the day before and the day after the holiday again, so he won't be making it home for Christmas (he wasn't able to come for Thanksgiving, either; in fact, neither of our boys made it home for Thanksgiving). Our oldest son and his girlfriend are still formulating plans for their holiday travel; all I know so far is that they plan to come for a visit "some time in December" but they still need to figure out the logistics and let me know. Sure hope we get to see them sometime soon! Our last family gathering with our boys was my niece's wedding in early July, so we're due for some family time again.

Wishing you all a joyous, wonderful weekend and holiday season!
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. It's nice to find you. I can totally sympathize with you about the boys and their holiday schedules. Neither of my boys will be here on Christmas Day...working, both of them. But, I'll try to entice them for the vacation week!! I look forward to following along with you!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, returning the following too. I love your blog and the lovely threads you stock.
    My boys are still children so everyone comes to us, much easier!

    ReplyDelete