Monday, November 7, 2011

The Gentle Art flosses have arrived! And, let's talk wholesale!

First, the flosses: These are the entire collection of The Gentle Art Flosses from The Sampler Collection and The Shaker Collection. And they are sooooo beautiful!


I've only worked with these yummy flosses for one project so far, but I am head-over-heels crazy about them. Just look at these fabulous hand-dyed colors! And with color names like "Pumpkin Patch," "Fisherman's Wharf," "Old Red Paint," "Black Crow," "Weathered Barn," and "Portabella," well, I'm just going to have to make a goal of designing enough patterns to make use of every single one of them.

They are all here, in stock, and are all now listed and available to order, so have fun checking 'em out at Hannah's PinKeep.

On another note, I also decided today that offering a "Wholesale" option at Hannah's might be a nifty idea. After all, my fellow designers and retailers might just enjoy being able to order all the awesome supplies I'm stocking (and will soon be stocking) at Hannah's at some really great discounted prices... yes? I'm still working out all the particulars, but feel free to submit the little application form to start your account (visit the link, then click the "Apply Here" link), and I'll be back in touch with you just as soon as I have everything in order.

Happy Monday!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment