Friday, March 30, 2012

April Fool's Weekend SALE!

No Foolin'! :-) All wool, WoolFelt, muslin, Osnaburg, monk's cloth, weaver's cloth, and rug canvas is on sale 15% off, now through Sunday, April 1st at 9pm Pacific time. Better hurry! :-) Hannah's PinKeep


I can hardly believe it's nearly the first of April, and I'm so excited that it's almost here! Within a couple more weeks, I'll be out of the walking boot, they'll remove the two screws holding the long bones in my leg together, and I'll be able to start using just an ankle brace and getting around better again (for those of you who have ever considered trying to ski down your stairs on one stocking foot and breaking your leg, I don't recommend it!). AND, best of all, gardening season is almost here! I have my seeds all ready to go, and I can't wait to get out there, sun on my back, the smell of spring humus in the air, and get to planting again. I find gardening even more therapeutic than sewing. I confess, my name is Jodi and I am a gardening addict!

As for today, it's pouring rain, and the wind the past couple of days has taken a toll (our street sign even blew down yesterday! Guess the City folks will be out today to fix it). But it's a great weekend for staying indoors and doing some online shopping, so go check out the sale and do some shopping at 15% off before the sale ends Sunday evening! Enjoy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment