Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Return!

I'm happy to announce that I've finally decided on my strategy for Hannah's! While I am still closing out all remaining patterns from other designers (many of which you'll find listed in the "Clearance" section, available at deep discounts, right now!) in favor of listing my own designs (I have 3 patterns out now, and many more on their way), I've also decided to reinstate many of the supply items from before, and to add some brand-spankin' new ones as well!

As of today, I'm in the process of re-listing most WoolFelt ® colors for sale in either full yards or fat quarters. I'm also part-way done listing assorted colors of silk matka. This is a fabulous fabric that starts out very smooth, almost like a shiny linen... the magic, however, happens when you wash your matka; it fades in color and develops a wonderful nubby texture, perfect for your primitive and old-time projects! Washed matka just has the look and feel of a very, very old fabric. Use it to make and/or accent all kinds of primitive and colonial style items; you'll LOVE the look!

I'm also going to re-list DMC flosses, but not all; only the very best of their rich, muted, earthy primitive colors. And, I'm starting accounts with The Gentle Art and Valdani, and I hope to offer their flosses soon as well.

I also placed an order today for another big batch of 100% linen evenweave fabrics for all your cross-stitch projects, both in 28 ct. and in 32 ct. I picked out some fabulous prim colors that are sure to please, and I can't wait to use some of these pieces as well! And, I'll be re-listing several quilt-shop-quality cotton fabrics soon; prints, homespun plaids, striped ticking, and solids!

The adorable black-matte finish needlework scissors, Love, and Putford, are back in stock, and I'll soon be adding another style called Fleur, that are equally as adorable. And, I'm still hoping to eventually add punch-needle and rug-making supplies and patterns as well.

I'd like to thank all of Hannah's friends for your patronage, support, and patience! Things are starting to come together again, and I hope that Hannah's PinKeep will become one of your very favorite online stores soon!

Happy Halloween,
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the good news that you are staying in business!!!!
    Sounds like you have and will have many wonderful items stocked in your store!
    Good Luck ~ I hope everything goes well for you!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete