Thursday, September 15, 2011

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!

All remaining merchandise (patterns, notions, and fabrics) have now been marked down from 20% to 60% off to close out! Thank you all for making this past year wonderful. Unfortunately, sales just haven't been what I'd hoped for at Hannah's, and I've decided to close out the remaining merchandise. I'll continue to use the Hannah's PinKeep name for my OWN patterns and kits, however, so watch for those to come soon! :-) Meanwhile, I hope you'll stop in and take advantage of the close-out prices on our remaining stock before your favorites are gone!

Hannah's PinKeep: Clearance Sale!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to close your store ~ I hope you find something that inspires your creative side.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    P.S. I'll go check out your sale and see what I find.

    ReplyDelete