Friday, November 12, 2010

New Patterns from Pineberry Lane

I'm starting to feel back to normal following a bout with a bug. Today's will be a quick post, as I have a lot of catching up to do! I've added a few new goodies at Hannah's, including more DMC flosses (we'll eventually have the entire collection available!), some DMC Chenille needle packs for doing those cross-stitch and stitchery projects, and a batch of patterns from Pineberry Lane; a new designer in the Hannah's PinKeep line-up! We've added a few different fabulous cross-stitch designs from Wendy of Pineberry, along with one of her needle punch patterns (note; until we carry more for needle punch, I've put that single pattern under "Patterns: Misc." They'll get their own category when we have more of them to offer). Hope you'll scoot on over and check them out! A couple of the cross-stitch patterns are Christmas oriented and are just beautiful!

Now I'm off to catch up on some sewing. I still have a custom rag-quilt bedroom set order to finish up for a very sweet lady who has been more than patient with me! :-) Hope you all have a fantastic November weekend. Blessings & Best, Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, Hannah. It's not easy, but it's worth it. I love your long bonnets!

    Deb/BookishDame

    ReplyDelete